Welcome, and Blessed Be

I thank you for coming and sharing in This Witch's Path.

In this space I will share my opinions on, and experiences with Paganism, Magic, the Occult, and Religion in general, as well as the occasional Spell, and Reviews on the various books I read as part of my studies on my Path in the Craft.

These are my Opinions and Experiences and Views and as such, are sure to vary from yours. Please feel free to express your own thoughts and opinions in comments, but remember, this is My Space, and I will feel free to delete your comments if you are rude or abrasive with me or my other guests.

Thank you, and Brightest Blessings on you and yours



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Beginnings

Recently, I have begun reading and studying again after a break of several years and I find that I have missed it more than I can express.   I have always been a voracious reader, and have often said that my life's goal is to learn everything, so this 'break' has been an unusal thing in my life.

I am very glad that it is now over.

I am also glad that you have decided to share this new beginning with me.

Bright Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment